Dr. Lesia Ruglass is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in NYC with over a decade of experience providing state-of-the art psychotherapy for adults struggling with anxiety and stress-related disorders. She utilizes an individualized and integrative approach in therapy combining psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, and mindfulness therapies to help clients overcome obstacles and achieve their goals in life.
She will provide a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental atmosphere where you can explore your current concerns and discover solutions that work for you.
Areas of Specialization
- Social anxiety and related issues such as shyness, fear of public speaking and performing
- Generalized anxiety and chronic worry
- Panic Disorder and agoraphobia
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and related concerns such as substance use/misuse, and relational problems.
- Stress and anxiety related to academic performance, work, and relationships.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation call or email.
Lesia Ruglass, Ph.D.
920 Broadway, 8th Floor
(Between 20th and 21st Street)
Union Square | Flatiron District
New York, NY 10010