A strong loving relationship provides a secure base from which we can learn and grow and face life’s challenges. Yet, many individuals and couples find themselves locked in negative relationship cycles that they can’t seem to escape from that lead to hurt, rejection, fear, and frustration.
Do you find it hard to communicate your needs in your relationships?
Do you find yourself doing all the work and taking all the responsibility when things go wrong?
Feeling frustrated that you keep repeating the same unhealthy relationship patterns over and over again?
Individual Therapy and Counseling can help you:
- Understand the reasons underlying your relationship challenges
- Improve your ability to communicate your needs and wants in your relationships
- Change unhealthy relationship patterns
- Achieve a loving and intimate relationship
Are you frustrated that you keep having the same fights over and over again?
Has it been hard to let go of the anger and hurt that you feel towards your spouse/partner?
Struggling with sexual and emotional intimacy in your relationship?
Couples therapy can help you:
- Learn more about each other’s needs and fears
- Reduce conflicts and arguments
- Improve the way you communicate with each other
- Increase the emotional connection, trust, and intimacy in your relationship.